Sunday 12 February 2017

Gadgets!!!!

 FITBIT

So the Fitbit is one of my most recent discoveries....this helpful little gadget helps to track your physical activity.  It is designed to help one become more active, eat more well rounded meals, sleep better therefore ensuring that we become healthier human beings....

The company has five different models:


  • Fitbit flex2 
  • Alta
  • Charge 2
  • Surge
  • Blaze.

The video below shows some info on the various Fitbits.......


 
 
The one you choose will depend on your needs e.g. price, colour.

I like the Fitbit Flex 2 because it's water resistant so it can me worn in the shower etc.......below is a link that reviews the product a bit more......



      



Feel free to tell me about your favorite activity tracker........

2 comments:

  1. I unfortunately lost my fit bit Alta, it's one of their downfalls it falls off, I invested in a Samsung s2 fit, it also tracks the different types of exercises you can keep account of it. A very good device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Keri will definitely look into the Samsung S2

    ReplyDelete