Sunday 12 February 2017

Fitness Fashion ....

FASHIONABLE AND FUNCTIONAL

A good pair of sneakers.....how important is it?

Essentially without the appropriate sneakers for designated workout activity one can end up with significant injuries.  When I first started my fitness journey I dusted off an old pair of sneakers stored at the back of my closet and hit the road.....my oh my goodness.... two days later I had the most excruciating pain in my shins and heels.  After visiting my Dr. he advised rest and invest in a new pair of sneakers.

I quickly threw those shoes out and purchased a pair of Nike revolution 3.







Thus far this sneaker has exceeded my expectations with respect to comfort...........do you have a pair of sneakers that you just love???

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you took the time to invest in sensible shoes, but as a female , that is a lesson I have to learn myself and stop choosing style over comfort.

    ReplyDelete