Sunday 12 February 2017

Diet

ALL THE EXERCISE IN THE WORLD WON'T HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS IF NUTRITION IS OUT OF WHACK!!!!!


As such, application of the 80/20 rule is important for successful weight loss i.e. 80% diet 20% exercise.

Myfitnesspal will be used to aide in recording daily meals, the goal here is to keep calorie intake at 1200 daily.

It is important not to under eat as well.

My meals usually consist of breakfast, lunch, dinner and two to three snacks depending on the length of my day.



6-7am  Breakfast - Protein (three egg whites/sardines/tuna etc.), salad, greens e.g. ochro, spinich, dasheen bush,oatmeal and green tea.

10am   Snack - Apple or Greek yogurt.

12pm    Lunch - Protein (Fish, Chicken), Salad, Vegetables and Beans.

2pm       Snack - a handful of nuts.

6pm       Dinner - Protein and Salad.

 On gym days I have noticed that I must consume something before work out to ensure that I do not feel light headed. I usually go with a banana, and some black coffee.

Remember to eat like a King for breakfast and a Pauper at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment