Friday 31 March 2017

Battle Ropes!!!!!!

Battle Rope training is a staple in unconventional gyms across the country.  There are numerous reasons why they are one of the most functional pieces of equipment for high intensity training and hardcore conditioning.






BENEFITS OF BATTLE ROPE TRAINING:- 

  •  Cardiovascular and resistance exercise done simultaneously.
  •  Time saved with shorter workouts.
  • All muscle groups are worked on in one session.
  • Low impact.
  • Maximum calorie burn achieved.


You can purchase your own battle rope for home use as they are relatively inexpensive....start light for example a 10 or 15 pound rope and increase as you get stronger.

I've included a video below where Celebrity Fitness Trainer Nicole Chaplin explains stance, grip and form with respect to the use of battle ropes.  She also shares some routines.





Good luck guys.......It would be great to hear about your experiences with this exercise, feel free to post comments....

8 comments:

  1. I remember doing this in gym when going
    I miss gym probably when finishing this masters i'll start back to gym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen I love doing the battle ropes I feel the overall burn when I'm done. Unfortunately I had to slow down on gym for this month but will be back at it as soon as we submit.....

      Delete
  2. I sure do feel the burn using the ropes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried this rope thing. It would super easy but something tells me that it isn't lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come nah man try it u just might like it....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did not realise this was such an effective form of exercise. Well done, keep going.

    ReplyDelete